National Judicial College UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, SHUT DOWN! JUDICIARY OUTRAGED, Threats of incarceration by US Marshalls. Mr. Tenn also threatens to shut down more courts. This IS the Evolution to the Revolution. “Change through Awareness, Awareness through Activism” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1tPmakVjbY National Judicial College UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, SHUT DOWN! JUDICIARY OUTRAGED, Threats of incarceration by US Marshalls….
In a stunning and unusual family law decision, a Toronto judge has stripped a mother of custody of her three children after the woman spent more than a decade trying to alienate them from their father. The mother’s “consistent and overwhelming” campaign to brainwash the children into thinking their father was a bad person was nothing short of emotional abuse, Justice Faye McWatt of the Superior Court of Justice wrote in her decision.
When our children are separated from one of their fit and willing parents, they will more than likely suffer from Parental Alienation never knowing, learning, loving and receiving the guidance that only a true loving parent can provide.
a full 85% of allegations of abuse are made against men and fathers. Out of all of these allegations of abuse, only 15% of these are recognized as being warranted which means a full 70% of allegations of abuse made by women and mothers against men and fathers are false or unwarranted.
- Abduction of Madison Nicole Tenn
- About Donald Tenn
- Activism Pictures
- Child Support Explained
- Donald Tenn letters of reference
- Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) WIKIPEDIA
- Fathers Rights The Law
- Favorite Quotations
- How to file a Complaint against Judges and Attorneys
- Human Rights ACTIVISM – In the news!
- Madison’s Christmas Gifts
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day
- Parental Kidnappings FBI Most Wanted
- Pictures of Madison and her daddy
- Rate Your Judge – Rate The Courts
- The "EX" files
- Video’s of Donald Tenn in “ACTION”
- Videos: Fathers Day Dad Friendly and More
Built by the friends of Donald Tenn | All Rights Reserved. Precious Lite theme by Flythemes