Several years ago in a divorce and custody proceeding in a county near me here in Sacramento, California. A husband a wife were fighting over custody of their then 3-year-old child. Both parents were addicted to Meth and in very bad shape, the judge had no option and I would agree, the child, in this case, needed to be put in protective custody. This order was issued and agreed upon under the stipulation that when the parents were clean and sober, off of the drugs, they could then petition the court and it would consider parenting plans.
A young boy, a child made of love and granted life by God almighty, is gone and for that, as a true humanitarian whose primary concern is always with our children, I am deeply saddened.
I am both shocked and saddened by what are nothing less than the horrific actions of Rachel Edwards. In fact, it is my contention that she should actually be serving time for attempted murder, any secondary charges should have been nothing less than 1st-degree child abuse charges.
- Abduction of Madison Nicole Tenn
- About Donald Tenn
- Activism Pictures
- Child Support Explained
- Donald Tenn letters of reference
- Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) WIKIPEDIA
- Fathers Rights The Law
- Favorite Quotations
- How to file a Complaint against Judges and Attorneys
- Human Rights ACTIVISM – In the news!
- Madison’s Christmas Gifts
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day
- Parental Kidnappings FBI Most Wanted
- Pictures of Madison and her daddy
- Rate Your Judge – Rate The Courts
- The "EX" files
- Video’s of Donald Tenn in “ACTION”
- Videos: Fathers Day Dad Friendly and More
Built by the friends of Donald Tenn | All Rights Reserved. Precious Lite theme by Flythemes