a full 85% of allegations of abuse are made against men and fathers. Out of all of these allegations of abuse, only 15% of these are recognized as being warranted which means a full 70% of allegations of abuse made by women and mothers against men and fathers are false or unwarranted.
This is the society in which we live in today, false allegations and incarceration of innocent fathers are running rampant. There is a gender bias against fathers within the police, family law, social workers and the judiciary. We should not question why so many fathers are taking their own lives, it is a very sad state of affairs and a difficult time to be a father at this point in time in our history.
Brooklyn woman stabs herself blames ex-husband Posted on May 14 2014 by Donald Tenn in False Allegations, Abuse Christine Capurso the 49 year old ex-wife of Yonkers New York assistant fire chief Robert Capurso has been charged with filing a false police report. Christine Capurso who resides in Sound Beach, Suffolk County New York filed…
- Abduction of Madison Nicole Tenn
- About Donald Tenn
- Activism Pictures
- Child Support Explained
- Donald Tenn letters of reference
- Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) WIKIPEDIA
- Fathers Rights The Law
- Favorite Quotations
- How to file a Complaint against Judges and Attorneys
- Human Rights ACTIVISM – In the news!
- Madison’s Christmas Gifts
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day
- Parental Kidnappings FBI Most Wanted
- Pictures of Madison and her daddy
- Rate Your Judge – Rate The Courts
- The "EX" files
- Video’s of Donald Tenn in “ACTION”
- Videos: Fathers Day Dad Friendly and More
Built by the friends of Donald Tenn | All Rights Reserved. Precious Lite theme by Flythemes