The school teacher wrote a long letter stating, “I have been a teacher for over 20 years, I have never known a more caring father”. I did do more than the other fathers as I was a stay at home daddy and I just felt that was my job, if I can help the school, the other children and parents, I should and did. I love my daughter Madison Nicole Tenn (AKA: Klaska is one of the abducted names). My daughter was 34 months old when she was abducted.
As you are aware, when parents get a divorce, they do not divorce their children, yet all too often our children are used by too many people as pawns in what ends up as Parental Alienation. One parent, all too often is alienated from their children, this campaign will focus on bringing about awareness to Parental Alienation and what we can do to bring about more awareness to affect a change.
Parental Alienation Awareness Day is April 25, 2014 What is Parental Alienation? Parental Alienation is in fact an act of Child Abuse! Dr. Douglas Darnall Ph.D states that there are in fact 3 types of Parental Alienation, we at Fathers4Justice agree that yes, there are at least 3 types.With that said, we have listed here…
- Abduction of Madison Nicole Tenn
- About Donald Tenn
- Activism Pictures
- Child Support Explained
- Donald Tenn letters of reference
- Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) WIKIPEDIA
- Fathers Rights The Law
- Favorite Quotations
- How to file a Complaint against Judges and Attorneys
- Human Rights ACTIVISM – In the news!
- Madison’s Christmas Gifts
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day
- Parental Kidnappings FBI Most Wanted
- Pictures of Madison and her daddy
- Rate Your Judge – Rate The Courts
- The "EX" files
- Video’s of Donald Tenn in “ACTION”
- Videos: Fathers Day Dad Friendly and More
Built by the friends of Donald Tenn | All Rights Reserved. Precious Lite theme by Flythemes