Introducing more stringent automatic penalties when a parent repeatedly breaks a contact order without good reason will help keep parents in their children’s lives.
As you are aware, when parents get a divorce, they do not divorce their children, yet all too often our children are used by too many people as pawns in what ends up as Parental Alienation. One parent, all too often is alienated from their children, this campaign will focus on bringing about awareness to Parental Alienation and what we can do to bring about more awareness to affect a change.
Equally, shared parenting is in the best interest of all but especially so for our children!
Sadly the judges, attorneys. mediators and their minions disagree…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER, MADISON NICOLE TENN! Madison, not “ONE” single day in the past 10 years has gone by that I have not thought about you. I have relived our countless days of joyous laughter together, both while awake and at night in my dreams. Do you remember all of our days at…
Other Voices: The damage of parental alienation not always obvious By Nicholas Browning, MD Over the past year, I have witnessed a process where a child’s previously loving relationship with a parent is irrevocably damaged by parental alienation. Parental alienation usually occurs in the setting of a divorce or separation, where children unjustifiably reject a…
- Abduction of Madison Nicole Tenn
- About Donald Tenn
- Activism Pictures
- Child Support Explained
- Donald Tenn letters of reference
- Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) WIKIPEDIA
- Fathers Rights The Law
- Favorite Quotations
- How to file a Complaint against Judges and Attorneys
- Human Rights ACTIVISM – In the news!
- Madison’s Christmas Gifts
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day
- Parental Kidnappings FBI Most Wanted
- Pictures of Madison and her daddy
- Rate Your Judge – Rate The Courts
- The "EX" files
- Video’s of Donald Tenn in “ACTION”
- Videos: Fathers Day Dad Friendly and More
Built by the friends of Donald Tenn | All Rights Reserved. Precious Lite theme by Flythemes